I’d like to welcome new subscribers to Missing Footnotes, I look forward to hearing from you in the future!
If you missed last week’s email with BECOMING A PATIENT - KIDS, TRAUMA AND 1960'S HOSPITALS PART TWO please accept my apologies. Some subscribers missed out on the email. If you’d like to read the post please click here.
If you have subscribed and have not received any emails please check your promotions, social or junk inboxes in case the confirmation email is hidden there. You need to click on the link in the email to confirm your subscription.
If you have missed any other posts, don’t worry. Just click on the links below and they are all still there.
If you have any questions or topics you’d like me to write about in future posts please email me. I’d love to hear your ideas.
Coming up in this week’s post is Self Forgiveness Part 2—Feeling the Pain.
Here is a review of Missing Footnotes posts since April in case you missed any
- LIMBS 4 LIFE – ADVOCACY, INFORMATION AND PEER SUPPORT
- AM I GUILTY, YOUR HONOUR? A STATEMENT OF IDENTITY
- SELF FORGIVENESS - PART 1
- IS IT OK TO ASK ABOUT LIMB DIFFERENCE? FIVE TIPS
- SENTIMENTAL ATTACHMENT TO INANIMATE OBJECTS - THE DEMISE OF A FOUR-WHEELED FRIEND
- LIVING WITH PHANTOMS PART ONE - BEFORE SURGERY
- LIVING WITH PHANTOMS PART TWO - AFTER SURGERY
- BECOMING A PATIENT - KIDS, TRAUMA AND 1960'S HOSPITALS PART ONE
- BECOMING A PATIENT - KIDS, TRAUMA AND 1960'S HOSPITALS PART TWO
There are some exciting posts coming up over the next few months. I hope you enjoy!